Wednesday 9 November 2011

Now She Is Gone!

This Youth Corper/actress Eucharia Remmy,  was murdered in cold blood last weekend during the Boko Haram's attack in Yobe State..

What was her crime? She was serving her country and was obedient to have  gone to where she was posted to, she is not alone thousand have been killed this way and its a pity that all we get are press releases that tell us how many a**es on ON TOP OF THE SITUATION. SMH!

By the way, I read she is in Christ Embassy and was distributing ROR before she was lynched. I cried so much this morning as soon as my husband showed me her pictures and I recognized her..this is so sad.!
May her soul and that of all the faithfuls departed, rest in eternal peace, Amen.

1 comment:

Dalu said...

Oh my God, this is sooo bad. What is all of this?, what are these guys about?, what is the aim of all the killings??... i still dont understand islam & why is the governemnt keeping quiet?, oh my God. MAy her soul rest in perfect peace.